Wednesday, July 2, 2008

when lifes a little blahh...

Yesterday I had kind of a bad night and I was really depressed over it. But I got up today and got over it and I am not as mad about it anymore. Sometimes when it is summer, and you are home a lot (if you have no life like me), you tend to get depressed or irritated easily. Especially when you are at home so much with your family and we all know family can annoy the crap out of us. So I am trying not to let my lonely depressed feelings take over me and realize that I am just feeling crappy because I am bored at home, not because I am a crappy person inside, I am just alone CLOUDED in those dreary thoughts too often.

So when life is getting a little blah, and you feel like crap, just remember...


Lame but I found this off of someone's myspace,
and it inspired me?

I was feeling really mad yesterday because my father was saying how he doesn't think I try hard enough and I was going through an emotional frustration where I was wondering "who was I really living for?". I felt like I have been living just only to please certain people. I know I can try harder but I just felt really mad that he would jump to conclusions that I don't work hard at all. It was really pissing me off. And actually lately at work, I guess I have "slacked" a bit so now I have been trying make up for it and it seems like I am trying so hard to please my bosses and it seems like they don't even notice. So I just had this pent-up anger of being tired of trying to please all these adults. And feeling under appreciated.

But it is another day, and I am not as mad anymore. So I let all the anger and crazy emotions gooo and fllyyy away, and I have reasserted my goals to be like ABOVE; do not accept defeat and STRIVE TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!




cause you're filthy
oooooh
and im goregous



:) ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment