Thursday, July 10, 2008

No, It's not Fair ....

I had something planned for today but decided to move it to another day.

You guys all know Tink right? And if you know Tink you know her fiancĂ© Hoop? So then if you know them then you know that Hoop’s brother was killed in a car accident Wednesday night. He was only 24 and leaves behind a 4 year old little boy.

Tink is my oldest blog friend. Not oldest as in she’s old, but oldest as in she’s been my blog buddy longer than anyone else. And even though we’ve never actually met I feel I know both Tink and Hoop, and I know they are both just devastated. I wish there was something I could do.

You know when this happens to friends who live across town, or down the road you can go over to their house, bring some food, be there to comfort them and all that. But, when it happens in the bloggerhood it makes me feel pretty useless. All I can do is send my sympathy and let them know I’m thinking about them.

And that really isn’t enough. But, I guess that’s all I can do.

So Tink and Hoop ... I’m so very sorry and I’m we’re all thinking about you guys.



Comments will be closed on this post. You can go to Tink's blog and offer you condolences if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment