Monday, July 7, 2008

Ageless Beauty ...

So, You were probably expecting me to show up today (or actually yesterday) with a bunch of fireworks pictures huh? Maybe even use them for my WWC pics? Well, I don’t have any. I guess I showed you huh?

You see, wha hopponed was uh ... well, long about 9pm on the 4th I had my camera with freshly charged batteries ready to go but the fireworks never happened. Turns out the apartment complex I live at decided not to do a show this year. I guess I really should read the monthly newsletter and I would know these things huh? Hell, for all I know they might have “Stripper Night” every Friday and I’ve been missing out!

Anyway, I sat here for a few and then decided maybe I could rush downtown and catch some of the city’s fireworks show. Well, by the time I got down there and found a place to park the show was over. Guess it actually went off on time for the first time EVER!

So I missed out on the fireworks this year and for the first time ever in the history of this blog there will be NO fireworks pictures after the 4th of July. It’s a sad day when great traditions go away like this, but we just have to adjust and move on I guess.


--

Photobucket


Brought to us by the shiny and sparkly Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are AGE and Beauty.

Despite it’s age (I think it’s over 70 years old) this house’s owner has maintained the house’s simply beauty...
IMG_8240

You can get all of your all natural beauty supplies here...
IMG_8239

This place has some of the best aged meats...
IMG_8247

After you reach a certain age you might live here...
IMG_8241

But, you can hold off the aging process here...
IMG_8242

Beauty salon...
IMG_8248

Here’s *MY* “beauty” salon...
IMG_8249

No comments:

Post a Comment