Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again ...

Photobucket

Brought to us by the super cool Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are Signs and Graffiti. What’s that you say? Weren’t those the words last week? Yeah but, since Tink wasn’t available last week she decided to just extend WWC to this week and keep those words.

Normally I would just post a link to last week’s WWC posting, but since this is Tink we’re talking about here, I went out took MORE pics for this week!

Like I said last week we’re kind of graffiti challenged here in town, but I did find a bit more graffiti under the Crooked Creek Bridge...

William Wallace
must have wandered by here...
IMG_8342

Here is some official graffiti letting us know how high the creek is...
IMG_8340

And I guess Jessi decided to sign her work...
IMG_8339

Signs ...
IMG_8348

IMG_8349

IMG_8352

IMG_8360

Here’s some guy’s who make signs...
IMG_8346

IMG_8353

And here’s a sign telling you where you can sign a petition...
IMG_8354

Yes, we are attempting to go “Wet” here again. Yes, that means I live in a dry county. No liquor stores and no bars other than private clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment