Monday, July 21, 2008

Honda Sucks

I bought my 2008 Honda Pilot at Northwest Honda in Owings Mills, MD ((410) 363-8700). Max Cho was the sales guy and he told me that the first oil change would be complimentary by Honda.

Well, today I called to make that appointment. The service manager said that they have no policy of giving free oil changes for the first oil change, but if I had some sort of written proof, they'd honor it. I have no written proof. My salesman, Max Cho said it so I took it to be true. Maybe that's why Max Cho no longer works there.

So, if you buy a vehicle from Northwest Honda, make sure you get any deals in writing. They tend to make outlandish claims that they will not support. And if you're buying a Honda, you'd be better off going to another dealer. Why set yourself up for broken promises? It's kind of like voting for Martin O'Malley - you have these great expectations and he turns around and crushes those promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment