Sunday, July 27, 2008

senior portraits!

i had to take pictures of the pictures with my camera phone, because as you all know, i dont have a camera anymore and unfortunately my scanner is not working either.



















they're not very great pictures, so you will just have to excuse me for that. hopefully i can post these up, if not, i'll just take them down. but i think im only going to be able to buy about one or two portraits. its so expensive! one 8x10 is already $40-$60!! soo, tell me which one you like. and what you think, overall. i was super disappointed after the photoshoot, but i guess most of the pictures turned out okay. okayy, now i got to go watch hmong movies with my family.

ck's taking her senior portraits soonn :D

lav, lav, lav <3>
PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment