Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slow News Day ...

Here is what my weekly horoscope says....

“You’re normally a very confident and positive person, Pisces. But lately you’re a skeptic. Find out what’s bugging you.”

Heh. “Confident and positive?” Somebody hasn’t been reading this blog.


Dear Alltel,

If your company’s primary mission to make sure that your exorbitantly priced DSL will go down at THE MOST inconvenient times for me, then consider it ‘mission accomplished’ my friends. In fact, have the CEO give himself a multi-million dollar bonus and a much smaller bonus to the person who came up with the idea. And then go and pass along my personal congratulations to all the people who worked so hard to make your dream possible. Great work guys!

Love,

Jay


You know, all I hear from ESPN is how the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry is the BEST in baseball and how it’s such a tough, mean, nasty rivalry. But, then I see things like this and I think that it’s much more of a friendly rivalry...
Photobucket

Awwww .. isn’t that soooooo sweet.


I’m really ready for the Olympics to start. Mainly because they’ll never get over with if they don’t ever start. Seriously, was awarding China the Olympics a terrible idea, or the worst idea ever?


I’m also having a hard time deciding who to root for in this Andrew Giuliani V Duke situation where Giuliani is suing the school because he was kicked off the golf team. An over-privileged asshole son of an asshole politician with a stunning sense of entitlement or Duke University. Tough call on that one.


------


In other news you might notice that a whole bunch of people have been added to the Bastard Nation. Uh ... that’s the blog roll over there on the sidebar. You will notice that it is still in alphabetical order, except for my good buddy Chelle being on top as always, so look through and make sure that I didn’t leave you off.

If I did leave you off the blog roll, it wasn’t anything person. Just let me know and I’ll add you. Unless your one of those people who have NEVER commented on this blog and send me an email asking me to add you MY blog roll. Nothing personal people, but it really doesn’t work that way. No matter how awesome your blog or web site might be.


And finally I have set up the Fantasy Football league and will be unveiling all that good stuff on Wednesday. I’ve decided that Wednesday is going to be football day here. So, for all you communists people who hate football you’ve been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment