Monday, July 28, 2008

Temporary and Permanent ....

Photobucket


Brought to us by the captivating Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are Permanent and Temporary.

Don't forget to clickr for biggr in Flickr!

Both of these drinks provide a bit of temporary relief from the heat...
IMG_8391

IMG_8386

Heavy rains washed out this low water bridge. I’m sure the damage and the inconvenience are just temporary and they’ll get this fixed soon ....
IMG_8244

The levees and all these plaques and a permanent reminder of the Great Flood of 1961 ....
IMG_8379

IMG_8380

Life is temporary, then you get taken to your permanent resting place ...
IMG_8370

IMG_8378

Except me of course. I have no intention of being stuck in the ground and just left there. Spread my ashes on the main stage at a strip club or on a nude beach somewhere please. ;-)


Ok, so that was kinda weak this time around. So, here are some pics of the sky I took the other night...
IMG_8295

IMG_8301

IMG_8296


Just for the fun of it I changed the settings on my camera to try to get a much bluer sky. I think it worked. Check it out ...

IMG_8304

IMG_8305

No comments:

Post a Comment