Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Bout a Vlog?

First a quick Fantasy Football update.

Here are the people who still need to email me at: blogfootball_69@yahoo.com if they want to play fantasy football...

Matt-Man
Bond
NE
Al

If I don’t hear from you guys by Wednesday somebody else gets your spot.


-----


Okay, now for this weeks vlog....

A couple of weeks ago my friend Fortune Cookies from No More Empty Fortune Cookies sent me an email telling me about this book called “The Fourth Turning” and asked if I would like to read it. So, I said yes and she sent it to me. But, she didn’t just send the book, she sent some other goodies too.

So, I decided to do a vlog about it ...



Direct Link


Okay, for those of you who don’t have video, or audio or whatever I will recap the last part. When she sent me the book I told her that I would send it back when I was done with it if she wanted. But, she said not to. Instead, she said I should send it on to another blogger who would like to read it and then they could send it on to someone else and on and on.

I thought that was a brilliant idea. So when I finish reading it, I will post about it and then everyone who thinks they would like to read it can let me know and I’ll hold a drawing (live on video so there isn’t any funny business going on) and send the book on to the person who wins the drawing. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment