Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All American Cities ....

Well, New York won the poll asking which world city you would just up and move to. But, the votes were spread out pretty good with London, Sydney and Paris all doing pretty well too.

I totally could see myself moving to NY. It’s a completely different kind of life, but one that I think would be lots and fun and very exciting. I would be sure to find a great pub pretty close to where I lived first thing so there would be a drinking establishment within walking distance. Then I would move on to all the other stuff.

And I’m already a Knicks fan (although they are my #2 team after the Spurs) and I also root for the Jets (although the Seahawks are my#1 NFL team and the Steelers are actually my #2 team, but that’s okay) and I’m a Rangers fan (and they really are my #1 hockey team). And I already pretty much hate all the Bahston teams, so I’m pretty sure I’d fit right in!

Anyway, congrats to the Big Apple for it’s big win!


--


So, I had a number of jingoistic patriotic people ask me if I was going to do a US cities poll next. Hell yes I am! But, I’m going do something that will undoubtedly piss a couple of people off cause that’s just the kind of guy I am. I’m not going to put New York on the list. HA!

Well, if New York already won the “world cities” poll, doesn’t it stand to reason that it would win the US Cities poll too? Umm... actually no it doesn’t. But, I’m thinking it would win big anyway, so I’m leaving it off the list. I’m going to assume that New York is *ALWAYS* #1!!

So, which US City would you up and move to?

1. Chicago
Photobucket

2. Los Angeles
Photobucket

3. San Francisco
Photobucket

4. Seattle
Photobucket

5. Las Vegas
Photobucket

6. Miami
Photobucket

7. Washington D.C.
Photobucket

8. Boston
Photobucket

9. Atlanta
Photobucket

10. Austin
Photobucket


Yeah, I left some pretty nice towns off the list. But, I always want to keep the list to 10 or fewer so there you go. If your dream is to move to Beaverlick, Kentucky or Boring, Maryland, then sorry about that. They didn’t quite make the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment