Saturday, August 23, 2008

why do we do this to ourselves?!?!!?

I am feeling like every other high school teen right now--STRESSED OUT, wanting to CRY, pissed at the world and my future teachers for this year and MAD at myself-- because two days before I start school and I AM NOT DONE WITH MY SUMMER HOMEWORK!!!!! Well I have half done, I just have to write reactions for like 10 articles and write one essay on my book of choice. So it isn't that b ad right? Well I cannot get into the habit of DOING IT. I HAD plenty of time to do it, BUT I DID NOT DO IT. I feel horrible. My worst nightmare is waking up one morning and realizing school has started and I AM NOT DONE WITH MY SUMMER HOMEWORK! I swear I have had one of those dreams and I woke up in a cold sweat and then I frantically look at my calendar and I sigh with relief to see school has not started yet. I am not too worried because I can finish it righhhht... But my problem is that my mother thinks I finished my summer homework so I am trying to finish it without her knowing because I do not want to hear her excessive whining and nagging and have her ground me for the first week of school. Sigh... at least it is the "last time" i will have to do this because I AM A SENIOR!!!!!

Why do we do this to ourselves? Stress ourselves and waste time not doing the things we should be doing. Well half of me is like I DON'T because I WORKED MY ASS OFF ALL YEAR so let me be lazy this summer and the other half of me is like "whyyyy can I not be a perfect student and get it finished early like the rest of the smart assholes who shove their homework-free time down my throat". Well that is just me, I get it done anyway. Today was my only off day because I work Sat&Sun before school starts and I was thinking yesterday "I AM GOING TO DO IT!", but I didn't. Sat on my ass today and watched tv and then went out for a bit and then came home and watched more tv. BUT I DID PRINT out my articles so I can read them and then type out the reactions later.



The song kind of describes how I am feeling right now (but related to school haha).

So I really want suspenders, like in this type of style. I am slightly over super mini skirts. I like to play up the slightly over the knee long skirt. And of course everything looks better with TIGHTS!



Speaking of skirts, I WANT THIS SKIRT. So cute. COS beige skirt.


I am kind of getting into that plain look that is still pretty chic. Always need the awesome basics like plain scoop neck or v-neck shirts that fit well or are loose that are really comfortable but still you can make an effort to look good with a bright floral skirt. Like so,


Not my favorite floral skirt, but you get what I mean.

Today I went to my friend's house and I went through her clothes and she had one of those old long brown with some floral pattern skirts that she never wears anymore and I was like, dude you can still WORK IT! I told her she just had to put a plain shirt/tank and tuck it in and voooliaaa, she had a new style to wear it and she was like "ahhhh...i like!". I love putting together outfits for people and showing a new fashion perspective on how to wear things! I LOOOOVE going through people's closets.

I LOVE THAT SKIRT because of the BOW. I am kind of obsessed with big bows that are displayed simply like that right now. Another chill but still nice outfit.

All outfits courtesy of f21.

Talking about clothes makes me feel better. How bout you? And I am still succeeding in doing everything but my SUMMER WORK! ohhh well. I guess I will go think about doing it. But I will still be victorious in the end :)




christina.



No comments:

Post a Comment