Sunday, August 31, 2008

He's Likes Them Young ...

So John McCain has made his choice for his running mate. Congratulations to Peggy Hill ...
Photobucket

Oh wait .. that’s not right. Congrats to Alaska governor Sarah Palin...
Photobucket


My favorite part of her speech was not how McCain had to read her “accomplishments” and even her freaking name of a note card because he didn’t know who she was. Nope. My favorite part was how, while Sarah was speaking, McCain kept playing with his wedding ring while checking her out ...
Photobucket


He looks like he’s ready to slip off his wedding wring and turn to one of his servants and say “Have this one bathed and brought to my quarters along with a tray of your finest meats and cheeses and a bottle of wine.”


And I didn’t find this hilarious at all....
Photobucket

(Okay, maybe I did a little.)


--


In other news do any of you watch “Million Dollar Listing” on Bravo? I have to admit that I do watch it. Not so much because it’s such an awesome show, but because of this dude ...
Photobucket

I’m hoping that at some point Chad Rogers will tell everyone which Tupperware bowl he has his stylist use when he gets his hair done. You know I'm always on the look out for a new look. I wonder if my barber, who only charges $7 for a haircut, could do this?


--


Originally I was going to do the drawing for "The Fourth Turning" today, but that has be rescheduled for later this week. I think I need a new chord for my camera. Or maybe it's the computer. I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll figure it out and do the video of the drawing and post it on Friday.


--

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I’ve got family in town this week. So, I might not be around all that much. I know I’ve been a bit lax in commenting some already the last week, but I promise after this week I will get back to normal. Well as “normal” as I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment