Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Film Incesto Mario Salieri

SUICIDE LETTER OF VIRGINIA WOOLF NEW CLINICAL

We looked at the CELA, this past week, the movie The Hours (N KIDMAN, ED HARRIS, J MOORE, M. STREEP)

I leave the letter that starts the movie and certainly, for me, must have helped over the years to Leonard Woolf, hopelessly overcome V.

"Wanted:
I'm sure I'll go crazy again. I do not think I can go through another one of those dreadful seasons. This time I will not recover. I begin to hear voices and I can not concentrate. So I'm doing I think better. I have given the greatest possible happiness.'ve been in all aspects of everything that can be. do not think two people might have been happier till this terrible disease appeared. I can not fight anymore. I know I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work. And I know you will. You see I can not even write this properly. I can not read. What I mean is I owe all the happiness of my life. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I tell you ... Everybody knows it. If someone could have saved me would have been you. I have nothing but the certainty of your goodness. I can not go on spoiling your life any longer.
do not think two people could have been happier than we have been us.

V. "

No comments:

Post a Comment