Thursday, August 21, 2008

a little input.

i always wonder what i should write about in my about me on myspace. i used to sit there and write and write and re-write and re-write, to the point where i just erased everything and had nothing at all like i had never even tried-- even though i had just sat there for thirty minutes thinking soo hard about what to say. that's the reason why, if you go to my myspace, i dont have anything written. because i dont know how to describe myself. how can i? how can i put who i am into short words for the whole entire world to read? if i write one thing down about myself, i'd leave out another. i dont want to do that, i want people to know every part of me, not just one part of me. anyways the point of the matter is, that i finally figured out something i could write about! but i just spent so much time writing this out, that i'm not so sure i want to spend some more time writing out that. besides, i'd feel so weird talking about how i was going to write about something and then actually write it out. ahhh. i'm soo weeeiiird.

i went back to my old middle school today, with my sister and my cousin to pick up their schedules. it was so weird. if felt like it wasn't even my school anymore! i was sad that i didn't have that proud feeling i had just a couple years ago, being at my school. i remember when i first started high school-- i absolutely hated it and wanted so bad to go back to my middle school days so much. those were the days! but today it felt so different, like it was never even my school. our old principal is gone... my publications teacher is like, what? the vice principal now? hahaha. i realized that it wasnt the school that made it what it was to me, it was actually the people. and that for some reason.. stunned me :)

ahhhh. today was such a bad day. it just got a little worse. but just a few moments ago a little light was shed on me.

THE KITE RUNNER WAS SOOO AMAAZING! it's one of those good stories, that just make you feel good after you finish it. like chicken noodle soup for the soul.. except those stories never really made me feel that great.. although i was only in like 4th/5th grade when i read those books.

ahhhhhhh. i hope days to come feel better. i worry too much. love ya. byeeeeee.

PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment