Monday, August 4, 2008

Highs and Lows ...

I’m only waiting on one more person for Fantasy Football.

Al ... hello? Are you out there??

Just checking.


--

Photobucket

Brought to us by the effervescent Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are High and Low.

It was about 753.91 degrees here this weekend so I didn’t get out and take any pictures. So, I had to dig through some very old pics for this weeks submissions.

This Mesquite Tree is pretty low to the ground...
tree1

Monterey Bay California at low tide ....
monterey2

monterey1

Monterey at high tide ....
monterey3

monterey4

This F-22 is a pretty high flyer. I took this pic at the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton Ohio....
F22

And here are some of the models of other high flyers they have on display at Wright-Pat...
B2

F16

And .. uh .. yeah, that’s about it. I’ll try to do better next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment