Wednesday, August 6, 2008

just dance!

its been a while...

i'm really excited because my paycheck came in last week! but its only about half of my pay, so i only got about $300, and i'm already planning to buy a camera (that's already $200) so i'm only going to have about $100 leftover. which i already know is going to go to my useless spending on clothes and food, and also to my sisters who i've promised to take shopping and whom owe money to, hah :) plus umm.. i still have to get my besties gifts for their birthdays, yes thats you christina and kristina.

however, i'm also really excited about my camera :) because i've been camera deprived for months, and my crazy secret camwhore obsession is about to burst if i dont dress up and take pictures of everyyything around me! but besides that, i've recently found this cool fashion blog place of soompi: chictopia.com! i signed up but i doubt im going to post any pictures soon, because really i have no inspiration or clothes to wear. and i wont have any money to go shopping either, so that sucks a little. i need to find a permanent job now, before school starts. ck, melanie, and i are supposed to go shopping downtown this sunday though, so hopefully that'll work out, and i'll have some nice new clothes.. plus pictures to post up.




i'm getting the same camera as my aunt.

FIDM called me! but i'm scared to talk to the lady who's been calling me, because i have no idea whether or not i even want to go to that college! i dont even know if fashion is what i want to do with my life. she just wants to talk to me about what kind of things i'm interested in and help me, but i'm hesitant to call her back. i'm so horrible. i should call her, but i'm scared. and its not helping that this is the last month of summer and i havent finished my summer reading, or even thought about college. OH SHIT. ahhh... sorry for the french, but i think i am fucked.

Just Dance ft. Colby ODonis - Lady Gaga


love ya :|
MS. PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment