Monday, August 11, 2008

Scattered Smothered and Covered ....

First some new blogs that have been added to the blog roll ...

Commonplace Theory

Just a Girl

Living Laura (The Misadventure Files)

Mommy Needs Another Beer

Pretty Amazing Grace .... Who gave me an award the other day!
Photobucket

Thanks!

So that’s who I’ve added this week. If I left you out just speak up and I’ll rectify the situation immediately. Well, pretty fast. Okay soon, I promise.

I’ve also deleted a few. If you got yours deleted, and don’t think it should be, let me know. But, I should point out that if your got deleted then that means I haven’t heard from you either in comments or you haven’t posted in quite some time now. Unless I just screwed up. Which happens with alarming regularity.

Also, Old Dog, New Trick is now “A Piece of My Mind
And “Why the Sky is Blue” is now “Harmful if Swallowed


So, that brings me up to 112 blogs on the blog roll. 88 babes and 24 dudes. Almost four times as many babes as dudes. I know that a lot more women blog than men, but I don’t know that it’s close to a 4 to 1 difference. Of course, if you take out the mommy bloggers it’s probably about even in terms of men v women in the blogosphere.

So, do I have too few men on my blog roll? I don’t consciously exclude dudes and I don’t sit down and search out more babes either. I usually find other blogs through the comment section on other people’s blogs. I see clever or funny or interesting comments and then I go over to their blog and check them out.

Then, If I like their blog I put it in my Google Reader. I have about 200 blogs in my reader. I have gone through all the ones in my reader that aren’t on my blog roll to see what the gender breakdown is there. But, there are several blogs by dudes that I’ve started reading, but haven’t commented on for whatever reason yet.

Do you have a lot of blogs that you read that you don’t comment on, even though you comment on lots and lots of blogs already and aren’t shy about commenting?


--

Photobucket


Brought to us by the popular and outgoing Tink of Pickled Beef. This week’s words are Scattered and Covered.


Almost all of the dumpsters scattered around town are covered...
IMG_8430

These covered trash cans are also scattered around town...
IMG_8445

These are scattered around town too, but you might want to keep your moth and nose covered if you have to use one ...
IMG_8447

You can have your lunch at a covered picnic area...
IMG_8441

It’s a good thing all the landscaping stuff is covered, otherwise it might be scattered all over the place ....
IMG_8431

These guys are keeping their lumber covered on these flatbeds....
IMG_8435

My head is covered ....
IMG_8439




******UPDATE******

Ah fuck! The words were actually scatter and collect. Not scattered and covered. Oh well, my bad. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment