Monday, August 18, 2008

Bittersweet...

All I’ve got for ya today is the WWC.
Photobucket

Brought to us by the exquisite Tink of Pickled Beef. This weeks words are Bitter and Sweet. And yes, I did double check before posting this to make sure I actually got the words right this week thankyouverymuch.

These things are sweet....
donuts

skittles

Brown Sugar

Honey

And what the heck, here’s a sweet puppy Cosette..
CosetteCouch


Coffee sometimes tastes a bit bitter to me...
coffee

Don’t eat the bay leaf cause it’s bitter...
Bay Leaf

Still paying on student loans for my worthless degree? One might be a bit bitter about that....
student loan

And here’s one more thing that’s bitter ...
Jay11a

LOL .. Okay, maybe that guy is sweet sometimes too. But, don’t tell anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment