Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Trip Down Memory Lane

So here’s the deal. About a month ago I got a message from somebody on YouTube. She said that she lived here in Redneckville for many, many years and has now been living in Germany for the last eight years, and she just wanted to let me know how much she enjoyed the driving around town videos. Seems she’s a bit homesick.

After the last video we exchanged messages about a couple of our high school teachers and then she asked if I could go past a few places for her and get those on video. And, given the great all-around guy that I am, I said I would.

So, here is this weeks installment of A Trip Down Memory Lane in which I was able to incorporate the places she asked to see also.

BTW, the video is 10 minutes long. Sorry it’s so long. And the sound isn't that great this time either. Sorry about that also.





Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment