Saturday, August 9, 2008

Letizia Filippi -- New CR7' girlfriend

Cristiano Ronaldo’s new girlfriend Letizia Filippi says the footie hunk keeps bombarding her with love messages.

The Italian model, 30, claims Cris, 23, wooed her when they spent 2 days together after meeting at a restaurant in Capri, Italy, last month.

‘My friends were telling me that his stare was fixed about me,’ she tells the Daily Star. ‘At last came his request for my mobile telephone number. In the end I surrendered…

‘I have felt myself courted in a fairly good and elegant way. It was like a 2-day date…We started sending messages by mobile telephone. He has called me all night long.’

Meanwhile, the Daily Mirror claims the Manchester United star's ex Nereida Gallardo, 25, had a fling with Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay, 38.

They apparently got together when his band played in Majorca 2 years ago.









No comments:

Post a Comment