Sunday, August 24, 2008

Check Out My Package ...

Hey kids. Well, I took another nice four day vacation from the bloggerhood. But, I did get my prize package from Tink this weekend.

You may recall that I won a dramatic, some might say "Michael Phelps-Esque" type victory in Tink's PB Contest a couple of weeks back. Well, my winnings came via the UPS dude Friday evening. I decided to vlog my opening of the box and we would all get to see what was in it at the same time.

Ufortunately that vlog sucked ass. It was terrible. All kinds of technical problems.

So, I tried another one. Again, I screwed it up. So finally I did a third one and decided to just live with this one. I wonder if Spielberg ever had these problems? Oh well, here's the vlog ...



Again, thanks for Tink for hosting the contest and all the great stuff!! You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment