Sunday, August 31, 2008

finally it is that time

Finally it is that time, the time where WE (pachia and i) ARE SENIORS. Well Pachia is not officially a senior until Tuesday when she starts school. I've already had my first week of school over. Can you believe it? I've had my LAST first day of school already. It is still kind of scary to think of---my last year of high school, no way. The only bad thing is that I am one of the "oldest" in the school. And I don't know like 80% of the schools because they are full of underclassmen. I knew a lot of upperclassmen, even when I was a freshman but now I am an upperclassmen and my underclassmen friends are very few. Well maybe I will make more later when club activities start and I am in quite a few clubs (and officier for every one of them). I am looking forward to making new friends and getting to know my senior classmates who I have not met already.

On Friday, our first senior event was the SENIOR SUNRISE. We had to get to the stadium at 6am. I got there at like...6:20. So the sun was already up but it was still fun to hang out. We just mostly ate pancakes, took lots of pictures and just messed around until school started at 7:45. It was still great hang out time tho.



Do you like our senior shirts?
I think they are okay.

I am looking forward to the events to come, the friends to come, the ups and downs of the year to come. Bring it on I SAY!

goals for senior year.
  1. don't lose sight of your dreams
  2. dont lose sight of your goals
  3. procastination, once again, is BADDD
  4. dont avoid applications and hard work because you are scared of the future
  5. stay focused
  6. keep grades up
  7. dont stress yourself out (or you will have an ulcer)
  8. dont get depressed at all
  9. have fun, and lots of iiiiittttt
  10. dont let anything or anyone stop you from having a kickass year.
  11. go to a jonas brothers concert

So I am freaking addicted to this song. (EDIT: ADDED NUMBER 11)



----ck

No comments:

Post a Comment