Saturday, August 9, 2008

a little sad today.

so if i dont get to go to my high school, then i'm going to be sad. because i now live out of the district, there is a chance that i wont get to go to my beloved high school anymore! ahh. im so depressed about the idea. i love HISP and my school. its like my home. i havent finished my summer readings yet, but just the idea of me possibly not being able to attend school there, is making me not want to do all the hard work for nothing. im so gloomy now. technically we still do live down there... our house is down there. we actually have two houses down there! we're just living up here... ahhhhhh, whyyyyyyy? we're going to be moving back down into the city anyways? why cant we just do it now??? sighhh, my goodness.

i didnt get my camera yet, either. i started a bank account, so i had to put atleast $100 into my savings and have atleast $100 in my actual account, which left me with only $100 as well! and i've already spent most of the money on clothes for myself and my sisters, along with food. so basically i am broke again. hahaa.

but really all that is depressing me is the idea of not going to school with my frieeeeeeeeeeendsssssss! (and my boyfriend). ahhhhh. i hate it. i hate it alll!!

somebody can cheer me up and buy me this pretty ring.


but it still probably wont help. uuggh. come on, its my senior year!


- pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment