Friday, August 8, 2008

Lets Put a Sssmile on that Wordzzle ...

Photobucket

Hey kids! Welcome back! Oh wait .... It was me who wasn’t here last week. Yeah uh, my bad. Well anyway, it’s Wordzzle time again. As usual Raven is our gracious host. Go by and say hello to her.

You know the deal there’s a 10 word Wordzzle and a 5 word mini Wordzzle and Imagonna combine them into a Mega Wordzzle to continue the adventures of Darth Vader down and out in Vegas.

Here are the ten words: middle finger, text message. the letter “Q,” Shangri-La, melodramatic, compensate, elixir, band of brothers, quadruped, explicit

Here are the five words: deposition, monosyllabic, better off dead, dubious, posh


How the Might Have Fallen ... Part Iforget:


Vader’s lunch with Tiffany and Pandora got off to a dubious start as Tiff turned to Vader after Pandora had entered the restaurant, and extended her middle finger while saying “Oh by the way, this is for you ass-hole. Attempting to put you’re special elixir in the face cream was pretty cute. I guess you thought it would scar my face so badly that I would think I would be better off dead?” Vader was less than impressed, “Oh quit being so melodramatic. You couldn’t have believed I would just let what you did go, did you? Besides, the effects would only have been temporary. Your face would have been scar free in less than 24 hours. It was just a warning of what I can do.”

Suddenly Pandora came running back outside “OH MY GOD GUYS! I think Posh Spice is in there having lunch with Donnie Wahlberg who I LOVED in Band of Brothers! Can you believe that?”

As Pandora turned and went back inside to get a better look at Posh Spice and send a quick text message to her friend Finola about her celebrity sighting Tiffany looked at Vader with an amused look. “I see you replaced me with a real mental giant. I’m sure you enjoy having to speak monosyllabic words to converse with her. I assume she’s being well compensated for her time though.”

“Of course she is,” fired Vader. “Just you always are.” Which drew an angry stare from Tiffany.

As they all sat down Pandora grabbed the menu and announced that she decided she was going to become a vegetarian and would no longer eat any quadrupeds. Tiffany could barely stand it so she tried to come up with something else to talk about. “Hey, I have tickets to go see “The Letter Q” tomorrow night at the Shagri-La Theater if you guys want to go? I have to get up early tomorrow because I have to give a deposition for an old class action suit against a former club owner. But after that I’m free.”

Vader thought for a moment and then remembered how explicit that show is and then said “I think that would be a lot of fun, sure we’ll go. What do you say Pandora?”

Pandora responded “Sure. Whatever you guys want to do.” Then she gave Tiffany a little smile and said “I’m easy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment