Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Do You Do To Heal Tailbone Bruise



I leave this text chatting with a patient this morning, appeared this topic, freedom.

and I thought of this wonderful text Octavio Paz to share with you and wait for feedback.'s follow. alejandro

"Freedom more than an idea or concept, I think it's an experience ... There is a famous expression that confirms the extraordinary ambiguity of that word: freedom is the choice of necessity. Destination agents are men and men conquer freedom when aware of his fate. Freedom is not defined in a treaty leaves many pages but is expressed in a simple monosyllable: yes or no. Freedom is dissipated if not done in one act. The freedom to perform must fall to earth and incarnate among men. No wings but you are missing roots. It is a simple decision - yes or no - but this decision is never lonely, always includes the other, to others. Freedom is the historical dimension of man. What is to be an experience that always appears another. To say yes or no, I find myself and to discover me, I find the others. Without them, I'm not. But this discovery is also an invention: to see myself, I see the others, my peers, to see them, I see myself. "

OCTAVIO PAZ

(Al Paso, Ed Seix Barral)

No comments:

Post a Comment