Wednesday, January 2, 2008

i think i'm getting fat.

hello.


i woke up late this afternoon, since i went to bed at 5:30am this morning. i was up all night, because i couldn't sleep and also because i had a sudden urge for writing. well, i was on myspace and soompi for a long time, but oddly, spent the last part of the night, writing out a story version of ck's pool party last year. my intention was a fanfic attempt, but my writing was crap. i just spit out whatever i thought, in whatever way it came out, and wrote about 4 pages on word. it was weird. i think if i ever have another sudden urge for writing, i will go and revise it, or simply just rewrite it all. anyways, what i mean to get to, is that i took some pictures of my "garu" plant. the lighting was just perfect when i rolled up my yellow window screen. and my baby plant looked so pretty.






there's actually a story behind my "garu" plant. maybe one day when i'm having one of my sudden urges to write, i will write a story version about that story too. and then my life can just become one big badly written story book! that actually sounds exciting :)

last night, my brother made some french fries. so i took some pictures with the intent of posting them up on here. hehehe. (i think i'm just having too much fun with putting up pictures.)



oh my goodness. i didnt do anything too crazy today, but i did go to the JONAS BROTHERS concert tonight!!! it was fun. i didnt take my camera, so i dont have any pictures to post up :( but, oh my goodness!!!! i am now a fan of kevin jonas <3>

edit: (oh my god. because of that stupid heart after "kevin jonas", all of my ranting got cut off! AHHH! stupid html, and stupid closing brackets!!! i am not rewriting it. poop.)

-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment