Friday, January 4, 2008

random inspirations for the day.

i like how christina and i find inspiration off of each other. for instance, she told me that she wrote about faith, after she read my little rant on my vox about tila tequila and bobby breaking up, and she saw how "faithful" i was about it. haha. it's so laaaame. but yes, i am still pretty much disappointed by that. it's heartbreaking for me... well, only just a little.

anyways. today i woke up late again! AHH! but luckily right when i woke up it was time to go to my dentist appointment! so while waiting for my actual appointment when i got there, i was stuck reading their lame cosmopolitan magazines that were all in spanish, and allure-- which i can't say is as interesting as teen vogue. but i kinda stumbled upon some fun health facts about "cheating age."

drinking out of straws, create lines around your mouth, which cause your face to age faster.


sleeping more than the required six to nine hours a night, causes your body to age faster!! (so does being depressed)

"There's a poem that says, 'When i see beauty I know it as truth.' Beauty is being natural. Having real self-esteem. The freshness that comes from good sleep, from excercise, from nutritious living, from being flexible, from enjoying the company of people who are vibrant, youthful, energetic, and fit, and by nurturing compassionate love relationships."
- elizabeth einstein


i am so inspired to be healthy this year.

oh, and then while i was rummaging through the incomprehensible pages of the spanish cosmpolitan magaize i started thinking about ashlee simpson, randomly. and so when i got home i listened to her scratched up "undiscovered" album that viki bought me back in sophomore year for my birthday. and i started feeling nostalgic... because i miss downloading new music :( my computer now is too slow and doesnt have enough room for me to do anything but surf the net. and listening to ck and melanie talk about the new clazziquai album, is pretty sad. haha.

tomorrow is melanie and peter's birthday party. i'm really hoping with all of my hopes, that i will miraculously get to go. this is why.. i need to drive, get a job, and become an official teenage stud with my car and money. oh, new years resolutions... get to work already!

my weird findings for the day (thanks to taylor fong):

- pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment