Friday, January 25, 2008

blogwhoring.

So I am a blog addict. Well, I have no life pretty much on this Friday night so yeah I just feel like blabbing on random-ness. So as you can see, there is a counter on the side of our blog. Currently we are at 304 (probably at 10% is Pachia and ME but I took my IP off the blog counter list just a couple days ago). Well 304 views and how many comments? Probably only like four comments that were not from PACHIA or ME. Yeah, we are lame but COMMENT you guys because it makes us sad that no one cares to comment. Or maybe we just have not enough interesting topics to comment on. Oh yeah thank you LONG for commenting.

empress ck says (8:58:52 PM): i just read your comment
empress ck says (8:58:54 PM): AND IT IS LAME
HIM(8:58:57 PM): hahahaha
empress ck says (8:58:58 PM): ONE WORD?
HIM (8:59:02 PM): sorry
HIM (8:59:05 PM): all i can think of
HIM (8:59:22 PM): translation of boom - very exciting, makes me wanna read

So I am now a faster internet speed. That calls for a CELEBRATION! I have been surviving on dial-up for the longest time at home and it freaking sucks. My mom finally called in to get DSL. Too bad clubbox isn't as fast as it used to be. I remember the good old days of 54 KB and now I can barely get 20 KB. So bittorrent is my love of course. Since getting my faster internet speed, YOUTUBE has of course been an addiction again. So I think this is the cutest thing ever:



I am not much of a WONDERBANG fan but they are cute together.

So I obsessively check our blog patrol data now and this is what I thought was super cool:

Sorry for the incredibly pixelated picture since the uploaded picture always comes up small. But can someone tell where is Brunai Darussalam? So data is United States (172), B.D (3), Japan (3), Australia (5), Singapore (7), Canada (11). Pretty snazzy to me.

So I wish I could be as cool as these people :


I am terribly UN-PHOTOGENIC and I am not lying. I am just not myspace whore material. I'm not good with angles, photoshop, etc. That is why I hate posting pictures of myself. I just like looking stupid and silly because that is when I am at my cutest. HAHA.

So here is some real hip-hop for y'all, cuz everyone needs to be more educated.



---CHRISTINA







No comments:

Post a Comment