Friday, January 18, 2008

finals, youtube, music, and HATS?

So finals are finally over! Yay! No more trig, no more art one, no more ap us history, and no more chemistry. Well actually no more easy chemistry. ;[ For spring term (which starts next week...) I have Intermediate Web Design, AP Chem (ahh), Spanish 3, and AP English (double ahh). Yeah when I told someone my schedule he was like "wow you are a nerd." But of course I am a nerd. Too bad I a not a smart nerd. I guess that doesn't make sense. I studied for like four hours (very rough estimate) for my trig final and I got a C. At least I got a B in the class. I barely got an A in Chemistry because of that stupid final and that stupid comp check. I have an A in Art. I got a B+ in AP US History. I wish I had actually studied more because then I would have gotten an A on the test. Oh well. Spring term is going to be hell but I am going to try and enjoy it. So my plan for spring term, even though I am going to have hard classes and lots of test (AP, SATS, SAT II), I am going to do fun things too. Tiffany said she and Michelle are going to try out for the spring musical and I think I want too. Singing and dancing is so fun. After multicultural, I feel so empty. Performing is really fun and it is really fun to be a part of something and do something. It is exhilarating to accomplish something. I would be happy even if I was like TREE #1. At least I tried out and made it. I am total noob though in theater. I took Children's Theater freshman year. I don't even really know if I can sing that well. I can karaoke. But singing? That sounds a bit harder. But I will just have fun with it.

After finals today, Tiffany and I made a plan to hang. Too bad we had no plans on what to do since we had no car and no money. So we walked around looking for Kingston who said he was going to go eat and play hide-n-seek at school later (wow sounds like elementary) but we couldn't find him. So we went to little Christina's house and fangirled over the Big Bang concert. Tiffany taught me the "Last Farewell" chorus dance part. It was fun. Then we walked back to school and then to Michelle's house. I couldn't stay to go play hide-n-seek at school with them, which I regret because it sounds so kiddish and fun. Wow we are such losers. Sixteen and playing hide-n-seek.

So I think it would be super fun to make a mv like these people:





I really admire these girls. They actually got recognized and I am sure Big Bang has seen their video. They are lucky. I think the girl who does G.D is good and totally cute. It seems like they put a lot of work into it. I've made videos (for projects) and it is a lot more work than you think it is.





This is a really random video to parody Big Bang's "Lies" but it is really funny. I think these guys would be like the gay best friends I have always dreamed of. JK. I think they are kind of cute. I think the beginning is the best especially when the gorilla mask guy is walking down and then the other guy comes up and dances up on him and then the other two guys come up and one guy who was wearing some stunna shades just throws down his cig.

Here are some songs that I have been listening to non-stop.






I just got the Colbie Caillat album (pretty late I know) and I like every song but these are just a couple favorites. Even though "Bubbly" is super over played, it still is good. I think she has great lyrics and a great voice. Lately I have been listening to a lot of Korean music but now I am going back into the mix of English and Korean.

So I am super obsessed with getting a hat with long furry ears. I see these hats all over Korean variety shows and I found a post on FeetManSeoul about it. I think it would be pretty interesting to wear a animal hat like this around school.





Yeah I feel like I am leaving a lame post about random things but enjoy.

----Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment