Wednesday, January 9, 2008

junioritis... oh, oh...

so, i've been lazy with the blogs this past new week. i guess since school has started, and i suddenly have homework to do again, my mind has just not had anything interesting to think about. i could write about my day... but i kind of hate doing that. i'd rather fill this up with my thoughts about the day. so here i go.
well. i think i need to go and buy myself some proactiv. my skin is acting up. i'm sure its not that bad right now, and not too many people notice that i am starting to sprout blemishes on my face... but in a few weeks it is possible that it could get worse! ahhh! my mom subscribed to this "MELALUCA" brand/group over the summer-- its like AVON, but not-- from my aunt. and so after we ran out of proactiv, i used the weird facewash that it provided, and it dried out my face. so i switched to this weird cream thing my momma gave me, and it's not bad but i dont like it. it feels like it makes my face oily. so now, in order to keep things in balance, i just rotate the use of both face washes everyday. and i miss proactiv. but its so expensive, so i dont even know when i will be able to any.

about other important and rather exciting things... I DROVE YESTERDAY! well, not for the first time in my life, but for the first time on the big streets and around town! it was pretty intense. my behind the wheels driving instructor was already at my house when i got home yesterday, and he just kinda made me dive into it. all he showed me was the signals to turn right and left, the windshield wipers (because it was raining), and the highbeam lights, and then he was just like "okay, now turn left" like it was some simple thing! even though i had told him that i had never driven before, and it was raining and super windy. but he didnt seem to even care, so i just did it, and it went good. i drove for an hour around town. it's not as hard as i pictured it to be. it just takes a little time to get used to, and to settle into i guess. yay. now i can start practicing driving with my parents :) i'm excited. i am exxxxcited!

this is my car! enjoy :)
(oh except mines is tannish. and used.)




- pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment