Monday, January 21, 2008

happy birthday mlk!

i have found my prom dress. however, unforutnate as it may be, i know i cannot have it! my mom refuses to buy it for me, because it's way overpriced and she doesn't like it : i can't argue with her though. it only started out as $10 on ebay, and freaking escalated to over $100 because of the same stupid bidder! ahhh. oh well, oh well, i will find another dress. besides, it will be much more fun going dress shopping in person with friends, instead of just buying a dress online. and i wouldn't have even gotten the chance to try it on either. well, here's a picture in honor of the memory of my could-be-prom-dress:







so my phone is worthless. it's died. not really though. the screen is just dead, and its kinda cracked open, so i can't really hear it ring or hear the person on the other line when i pick up the phone call. it's just lame, and i'm not sure when i'm going to get a new phone or if i'm going to get a new phone, but i don't think i'd mind what it is at all as long as i have a phone that works. wow. maybe phones just arent my thing. they always die on me and i'm always killing them! i'm such a murderer. but aside from that, i've realized that i really hate it when i call someone and they don't pick up. it's actually become a fear of mines. i always freak out if they don't pick up. things flash through my head like "they hate me now!" "oh my god, something's wrong!" "they must be mad or annoyed at me..." it's kinda ridiculous and crazy. but what can i say? it's just another one of my silly little nuisances. (if i even spelled that word right.) atleast i've realized i'm crazy... and i'm not in denial. then i'd really be crazy. but i know why i have that fear. i analyze myself a lot in the free time i have right before bed.

sometimes i read christina's posts on here, and wonder where she finds such interesting things to show off. all i do is post about my day. and since nothing ever happens, i usually just dont post! haah. but yeah, i have a lot of laundry to do. not to wash, but to fold. i get really lazy and just leave all of my washed laundry in the corner in my room, and never get to them. then i rummage through them like a maniac in the morning, looking for something to wear, and just leave an even bigger mess all over the floor. no matter, i still want to go shopping. everyone says their tired of shopping because over the winter break that's all they did! but i didnt even get to go shopping once over the winter break! and i need coats. however, my momma says we should be spending our money wisely, especially since our country is in a recession right now... so i'll just suck it up and wear that coat with the fur hoodie i've been wearing since last year, for this winter as well. besides, next year i'll be working and have money, so i'll just buy myself my own coat! how satisfying will that feeling be? i'm not so sure... because i've never actually bought myself a coat with my own hard-earned money before.

i've been listening to david choi. i don't know how special he may sound, but i really like him. i think him and his songs are cute!
here's a cover for my song of '07!
my favorite from him, so far!
the other day i read this article, and it made me really sad.
-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment