Saturday, January 12, 2008

JUNIOR PROM

Yes it is that time of the year, junior prom. It is the big event for a high school junior (especially the ladies). The number one thing that everyone stresses about is a date. Luckily Pachia and I have one by now and now we have to worry about the other things. Number two thing to stress about is the DRESS. So here are some dresses that I like:

I think a short dress would suit me because I am short and most long dresses would make me look like I am swimming in the material and make me look shorter than I am. A short dress would give me some length.


I like the styles of these kind of short dresses. I look bad in strapless because of my fatty arms.

I can't resist this cute dress but I don't think it is formal enough for prom.

This is just a simple very "prom-ish" dress.


I also want to try the traditional kind of long dress but I want it to be more form fitting or flowy but still comfy to dance in. I am kind of into the plain dresses but with simple elegant touches.

I just need to find a dress that is cute enough for my price range. Most of the dresses I looked up were at least over $200++ WTF. What a ripoff. I think I am going to go the cheap route. It is just one night. I am definitely going to try and not go overboard with jr. prom but seems like my friends and I are going to with limo, dinner, and bowling afterwards. It is crazy. Well my prom isn't until March 8th so hopefully I don't end up spending like 300+.

PROM BUDGET
  1. ticket: $35?
  2. dress: less than $50 (hopefully)
  3. limo: ???? (hopefully less than $35 per person)
  4. dinner: no more than $10; i will eat salad if i have to
  5. bowling: screw bowling, ARCADE ALL NIGHT $10
  6. pictures: $30???
total: $170 (WTTTTTTFFFFF... )

---CHRISTINA

No comments:

Post a Comment