Tuesday, January 29, 2008

me llamo panda joe.

So I think I am struggling in Spanish 3 pretty bad. So my teacher has this joke. A TA for another Spanish class came in to tell our teacher something and the teacher pretended not to know what he was saying. He starting saying in Spanish that our class was SPANISH only. Too bad the TA was not in Spanish and he didn't understand what the teacher was. So the teacher said "repeat after me, ME LLAMO PANDA JOE" and he told him to repeat that to the other teacher. Well ME LLAMO PANDA JOE in spanish is my name is stupid. One time another ta came in and our teacher tried to do the same thing but instead the TA was like "my name is not panda joe?" and we all started busting up laughing. What a smart kid.

So I feel like posting a MUSIC post today. I was discovering new music so I shall share with you. My music tastes range so I explore around different genres.

Interesting COVER of Nelly's "Hot in Herre"; very ironic

I do like this cover though.

The Ting Ting - Great DJ

I haven't been interested in this genre for awhile because I've been more into acoustic and ballady songs lately. But of course a little electronica/dance is always fun. I love the "ah-ah-ah-ah" parts and the use of anaphora (trying to get used to using rhetoric vocab for ap english 11)


Another UK hit artist who is going to probably be a one hit wonder in America. Though UK artists are usually pretty good. I do like this song. Nice bass background with kind of a 90's ballady feel? Sounds oldschool dont you think? But I still like it. Hopefully this wont be an excess pop radio hit though.

Stefanie Heinzmann - My Man is a Mean Man

Who agrees with me that her voice and look totally do not match? It is like old Avril Lavigne SK8R BOI look + Amy Winehouse-esqa voice. Yeah she is supposed to be a German Amy Winehouse but I like Amy Winehouse's smoky voice better than hers except Amy's look is way worse than this chick's. I like the song though.

Travis Barker Remix of Soulja Boy "Crank Dat"

A pretty awesome rock remix of Soulja Boy. If only you could take out Soulja Boy's voice. Damn they are annoying.

So I discovered this Korean hip hop piano composer. He is called "July". No idea why he would pick that name but I like the instrumentals a lot. It is good to listen to when you just need peace, calm, and great to do your homework with. Did you know you learn better while listening to something with beats?


Here are some other songs I play non-stop.



Yeah I'm starting to upload stuff on my imeem so go and listen. I'll add more stuff later. I feel like my musical taste is lacking so feel free to suggest songs! I love new music. I listen to anything and everything. And who has seen the new MacBook Air commerical with the Yael Naim song? Yeah what a freaking SWEET looking laptop. IT IS SO THIN. Yeah I am addicted to things that are so thin looking. Technology is amazing. Yeah and LISTEN TO THE FERGIE song on the music for your ears on the side. I LOVE THAT SONG. the PIANO is AWESOME. I get convinced more and more that Fergie can sing.

So I think this bag is awesome.

Oh yeah, THANK YOU CLOVER for your comment. I like your livejournal blog too.


--- ME LLAMO CHRISTINA





No comments:

Post a Comment