Thursday, January 1, 2009

* happy anniversaryyyy

it's crazy how it's already been an entire year since we started this blog! and its sad that christina and i couldn't spend new years together like we did last year. but last night i spent some time going through all of our posts throughout the year, and we've definitely grown and changed. i'm soooo glad we made this blog, because it's going to be really fun going through all of our old posts when we're old and in college and no longer teenagers anymore.

i didnt really do anything for new years. my family went to sleep early, and i stayed up doing my common app for stanford and finishing a 2008 bulletin quiz on myspace. yippeeeee... and then i went to sleep rejected as my drunk bf hung up on me twice :| but it's okay.

i did spend christmas in fresno with the family though, and that was nice. i love kidddddies, especially my little cousins who are so adorable.











hopefully 2009 will be just as fun as 2008. my resolutions are simple this year: get into college, keep my grades up, find a job!!!!

Happy New Years!!! :)


(i made little doll-dolls for my brother and sister)
codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
width="200" height="220" id="doll.swf" align="middle">















PACHIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment