Saturday, January 24, 2009

my good deed for the day.

I felt accomplished for doing a good deed today. I was walking to third period after lunch and a guy asks me where a room number is (new schedules still going on for new term). So I couldn't remember where so I was going with him to find the classrooms. I took him upstairs and showed him around. He was probably an underclassmen or something but I felt obligated to help him find his class instead of leaving him hanging. He appreciated my efforts and I was very nice to him.

I felt like a good person.
Reminds me to always try and help out others and be courteous.

Nice to do a good random deed!

I am addicted to this song since listening to it on ABCD SEASON 3!! I love the new season but too many good groups = indecisive. I favor QUEST crew because they are so creative and funny, and probably because they are Asian. But I love BEAT FREAKS! and the stepping crew.. whose name I cannot remember. But I am sad Boxcutterz went home. They had some good potential.



I got a twitter, only because I heard Obama has one too. Hahah. I put my twitter on the sidebar ----> x I think it is kind of cute thing. So get one and follow mmmmeeee.



---christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment