Monday, January 26, 2009

i am strong on my own

Instead of typing out the million supreme court cases I have to study for AP Gov, I wanted to post about about my recent senior ball dress results. I have no idea what kind of dress I am going to get but I found some cute one. I prefer elegant, long, and slim. And I want a deep blue. I hate shiny, tacky, typical dresses.

I love love love this dress.
The color is perfect.

Typical Grecian type.

Another Grecian type

I would not mind this type of back.
Though I probably need a good scrub.

I do not think I look the best in yellow.
I am not really into a high neck, but
this is an elegant dress. And looks very flowly and cute.

And if I was to go for a more vintage look.
I would not mind.
but seems a bit more casual.


My new favorite song at the moment:



My friend showed me this youtube video and I searched the original.
Lub it.



Though makes me sad they are probably younger than me,
and can sing so well.



--christina

No comments:

Post a Comment