Monday, January 12, 2009

The Return of the WWC ..

The WWC is back bay-bee!

And it is still hosted by Tink of Pickled Beef. Tink asked us to post our favorite pics of 2008 this week. So, here we go …


(As always, you can Clickr for Biggr in Flickr)


There was a wild fire this spring and it resulted in some pretty smoky scenery …
smokeyfield

I like this pic of the Holy Family Shrine because it looks so isolated on top of that hill …
shrineb&w

I took this one on election day. This guy was out there by himself campaigning for his guy all day long …
IMG_9197

This one was taken in Beertopia in Omaha, NE. I like it cause I like beer …
beer1

Poor Cosette looks like she’s bored or sad …
IMG_8628

I like all the different colors of the Skittles.
skittles

Sky view…
IMG_8299

Ice …
IMG_6957

Another Cosette. This time she was definitely bored and not happy that we weren’t paying full attention to her …
IMG_6514

And last, but no least is this infamous pic. I don’t even remember what the words were for that week …
IMG_7744

No comments:

Post a Comment