Monday, January 12, 2009

stuck on my elevator

oh btw, did i mention that i'll be competing in this?
not in the Latin category of course (yours truly know nuts about Latin. but that fact is gonna change soon. hahah), but the hip hop category.

below: everything regarding it. i don't have to explain anything more cos everything u need to know is there :)

will be competing under the Hip Hop Amateur Open category. this is my first dance competition in my lifetime, and to add to the stress and pressure, it is also one of the biggest competitions ever held in M'sia.

teacher Jo aksed me to join and though i hesitated initially, i then thought, why not, actually? since one of my new year resolutions is to be open to new opportunities and exposures. even if i don't win, i can tell myself that at least i tried, and i can also know how far i can actually go :)

will be dancing to Elevator by Flo Rida ft. Timbaland. now all i'm thinking is dance steps and more dance steps. and also what to wear. gosh i just got myself into a whole new level of stress!!!

but nvm. *chants: stress is good. stress is good...*

pray for me!!!


love, careen.

No comments:

Post a Comment