Thursday, January 22, 2009

"YOU'RE IN!"

i got my acceptance letter to Mills College yesterdayyyy! i was really super excited. but now i'm wondering if i want to go there. i'm going to have to go and visit the campus to solidify my answer, but i'm also going to have to wait to see where else i get accepted to. they are giving me a $15,000 scholarship!! but the tuition is $40,000! i'm afraid i might just end up going to city college if i don't have money... i missed out on my scholarship i was working on all weekend! (well actually, i missed out because i didn't work on it all weekend). but i worked on it ALL monday, instead of studying for my psychology final, and then the site freaked out on me the last 15 minutes, and i couldn't submit it!!!!!! was really bummed out, but that is not going to stop me. i just need to stop procrastinating!

i've been sick this week. finals were killlleerrrr. but i still have my hmong dance to get down for the asian assembly... so not a lot has been taken off my shoulders.

a tout a l'heure!
-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment