Sunday, January 18, 2009

i love winter.

It is amazing how it is still freaking cold. But hey, at least I am not in a state that goes below 60 degrees. I should try and take advantage of this weather but I cannot pull off the tights and boots look when it is obviously too cold.







Lately I have been doing little small fun get togethers with my friends and since there is not many places to really "dress" up for fun, it is fun to dress up with friends. I am very inspired to get more fun party dresses. I am much more comfortable in tights than in jeans so I ususally wear some tights and a dress or skirt. I am glad I bought dresses for fun back a couple months ago when the weather was good. Now I have more of an urge to buy MORE looking at these cutesy dresses.




I know it is early to look for a ball dress but heck, you know a lot of girls are anyway. So my inspiration is this,



I want long, slim and I want a color that isn't too tacky. I prefer a little bit of color but after looking at tons of tacky, over the top, typical prom/ball dresses, I am sick of those BRIGHT vibrant colors. They are gross. I want something simple but pretty. And definetly complement of my skin tone and my body. It will be a long quest.

So I have been trying to find a dress for homecoming (that melanie and pachia are coming too too!!!) and our theme is Olympics (which I think is stupid), but I think I have find a solution, RIGHT IN MY OWN CLOSET. I bought this mini gold dress on impulse maybe a year or more ago. I tried it on the other day with my opaque tights and man, I can actually fit into it. I've lost enough weight where it isnt so tight anymore. So I will be the gold medal! Haha, I can't wait to show it off.

I have been addicted to this song. It is a new hit song in Korea so I wanted to see what the hype is about. Trust me, once you listen to it, you cant stop thinking about it. I can listen to it a million times, as annoying as it is, it is damn catchy. And SNSD is so cute. Damn their cuteness.



And I have decided this weekend, underaged drinking is way overrated.
But I guess it is still fun. The things we do for the sake of fun.



---christina.


No comments:

Post a Comment