Monday, January 19, 2009

I've Been Sporkinated ...

I have once again been bestowed with the very, VERY prestigious Golden Spork Award! The award is given out each year by Tink to the blogger or bloggers who best exemplify what it really means to Bring Sexy Back. Or something like that.

And if ANYBODY knows what it’s like to bring sexy back, it would be Tink!



Thanks Tink!


--

Photobucket

And now it’s time for this week’s WWC. Hosted by the sporkalicious Tink of Pickled Beef! (Tuesdays are Tinksday ya know.) This week’s words are the letter “B” and “Unusual Perspective.”

Needless to say she went with the “unusual perspective” thing hoping to get me into trouble. I think she was hoping I would do something like this …
Photobucket

Well, sorry to dissapoint!


“B” is for:

Brrr .. as in it was cold enough to freeze over the lake on the golf course …
IMG_9550

Bankrupt …
IMG_9551

Bicycle …
IMG_9552



Unusual Perspective:

Looking at the junk yard behind my parking lot through a hole in the fence …
IMG_9587

It’s gonna be tough to score from this angle …
IMG_9564

Looking down on a Putt-Putt course …
IMG_9581

No comments:

Post a Comment