Sunday, January 18, 2009

zipia, anyone?

I've LOVE accessories! So I think I really need to incorporate more of them into my 2009 wardrobe. It seems like I'm really digging the bows and flowers, and going big and bulky this year :)














she is so cute! i love her skirt (i'm suddenly fawning over pink), and i love the stripes (i've been buying lots of stripes lately)!

black is simple and clean...

I LOVE BLACK! and i love faux fur, tres chic:



i guess i'm just going for the more sultry look this year? because i loveeeee her hair too. i was watching this youtube video where they taught you how to curl your hair using strips of paperbags the other day. i tried it and it turned out alright, though not as cute as michellephan's hair. i think i'll just stick to hair rollers, but people at school seemed to like it. josephine even tried it haha.

and or course, i'm still on my quest to find a peacoat!!! whenever i come across one, it's either too big or not what i'm looking for. winter will probably be over by the time i get one, haha, but i havent given up yet. i also want a nice pair of boots. the ones i have are getting worn out. i always wear them.

tommy bought me these cute golden flower earrings from urban for christmas... and i was soo excited to wear them, but then i found out that i had lost one! :( i'm surprised he's not mad, because they were $17 earrrings!!! however, i'm sure it just fell of my drawer and is now hidden under the mounds of crap on my. hopefully after finals this week, i'll clean out my room and find them. i didn't get the chance to wear them, because my ears were hurting (i have sensitive ears). but i think i've found a solution to that! my friend, who also has sensitive ears, told me her secret to wearing fake earrings-- she coats it with clear nail polish. so i'm gonna see how that works out.

i'm excited for sheldon homecoming!!! i saw this dress i wanted to buy at goodwill yesterday, but it was extremely overpriced for the condition it was in. i'm thinking i'm just going to recycle one of my old dresses, and spice it up with some new earrings and crazy hair (well, not that crazy)... we'll take loads of pictures :) senior memories...

PACHIA!
(P.S. i'm not sure how the zipia ordering is going to turn out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment