Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Rambling About Nothing ...

First off, Aunt Jackie’s father died on Wednesday. If you could possibly find a minute or two today to send some good thoughts or prayers her family’s way I’m sure they would be much appreciated.

--

stream of consciousness rambling…

So how y’all doing? I seem to have taken a few days off again. I just can’t seem to come up with anything much to talk about. Nothing all that interesting is happening. It’s currently ONE freaking degree here. That’s pretty cold. In fact the little bald guy on the local news who claims to be some kind of weather expert or something, said tonight will be the first time in like a billion years that temps in this area go below zero with no snow on the ground. I don’t know if that’s a big deal or not, but I thought I’d share. I’m watching Iron Chef America right now. Their secret ingredient is different kinds of bacon. Mmmm … bacon. I think if they ever invent smell-o-vision that I will probably want this blog to give off a bacon smell. That would probably attract a lot of people. Maybe chocolate chip cookies too. That’s a pretty yummy smell. Which reminds me. I’m hungry. I don’t know why though. I shouldn’t be. I probably should just go to bed and pretend that I’m not hungry. But then I’ll just lie there and stare at the ceiling and think about how freaking hungry I am. Oh well, I’ll worry about that later. I wonder what President Bush is doing his last weekend in the White House. I would be taking advantage of that personal chef at the taxpayers expense thing one last time. See I’m still thinking about food. Anyway, I can’t wait until Tuesday gets here. I’m sick and tired of hearing about the inauguration and I’ll be glad when it’s over. Of course I will be watching the inauguration. I always watch the inauguration. No matter who has won. Oh and that reminds me, I saw that Hillary was given the okie dokie by the Senate Intelligence Committee by a 16-1 vote. Way to put a big fight there republicans. I love the way they showed up and were like “Uh, Hil, we think maybe you and Bill should be a touch more transparent about all this money Bill gets donated to his library and foundation by foreign leaders and companies.” And then Hillary was like “Uhhh .. Nah, I don’t think so.” And then they were like “Oh, okay then. No prob babe.” I thought about doing this whole post with no punctuation, but then decided that was be so freaking annoying, so I didn’t. It’s annoying enough that I can’t put an extra space between the end of one sentence and the beginning of another. I bet this is going to look really stupid on the blog and piss people off. Oh well, sorry about that. Speaking of piss, I think some people were a bit disturbed by the sight of my urine stream on the blog the other day. But hey, what can I do? Art is disturbing sometimes. I’m surprised that pic didn’t get more “views” on Flickr though. Maybe I need to put more tags on it. I’m sure there are some piss fetish people out there that would really be turned on by that pic. Weirdoes. Oh HOLY COW Iron Chef America ended in a tie! Of course it did. They were both wrapping everything in bacon. Everybody gets a perfect score when they do that. Okay, that’s it. I’m getting something to eat. Laterz.

/stream of consciousness rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment