Thursday, February 14, 2008

what a day for love.

right now i'm just mad, because i asked my mom to help me alter my prom dress and she blew me off! told me to go do it by myself, while she went back to playing that obsessive Dr. Mario game on super nintendo, which my whole entire family has been consuming their lives with over the past few weeks (including me). aggh. that really pisses me off. reaaaalllyyyyyy. aljfghasljhg! everything is just getting me mad today. i am not in a good mood. junior prom may only be two days away, but i think that is actually adding onto my negative feelings... adgsaglsjdalsjdhgasl;udhgsl;adhgsdghs;dgh! the computer in my room is also so freaking slow, and its starting to irritate me a lot. for the past few weeks its been getting slower and slower, and i've been patient and fine about it, but today its just really getting me mad. i'm trying to listen to daphne loves derby on imeem, but its not loading for meee! my hands are freeeezing, ice cold! my overgrown bangs keep getting in my eyes! and i'm noticing everything wrong right now! and thats irritating me too! ahhhh... i'm going insane. i need to chill out.....

well. on another note, the simplest thing is keeping me happy and sane this week/today...



yesterday tommy and i went to LOLLICUP after school (it was his birthday, by the way :) and i ordered myself a strawberry milk tea + some fried calamari for him. it was good, i liked it... a lot better than the lollicup that used to be across the street from our school. but now i kinda regret not going to lollicup more when it was there. of course the service was bad, and they would give your drinks to the wrong people and take forever to make your drink in the first place (speaking from my won past experiences), but atleast the drinks were delicious. not to mention, the place was cute, with an upstairs area and a big wall to write all over, along with free internet! but i guess that new mexican place there isnt so bad either. its still cute and we still can use the internet for free. the food is also inexpensive-- they sell pupusas, which actually taste quite interesting, and is only $1! (the customer service is also good now too.)



ahhhh! my stomach is grumbling now!

well... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
♥pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment