Thursday, February 28, 2008

Qoutes About Wanting To Have A Parent Back

SOY DE ERNESTO SABATO ... REFLECTIONS

SOY DE ...

True, there is no denying the pleasure to be able to hear that someone finds you. I'm not talking
manipulable object, but someone is sure who is in possession of part of your soul, part of your mind, part of your life.
of my old men that I miss most is the time as the most natural thing I had to know its people, its another world away from that shared with me, and with the greatest pride said "She is my girlfriend." What a joy to feel the pride and joy in their voices to make that claim ...! So simple, but both expressed.
The same happens when a place, your friend is just an acquaintance and the present moment you say "This is my friend ..." What joy! It is a moment they cross glances and brightness in both pairs of eyes said everything.
What's so important to feel someone's property? I think more than property, what matters is to feel "part of", because it generates all those pretty little sensations when it is reciprocal, and if it is reciprocal, it means that we share.
Speaking of sharing, we talk about our greatest individuality, because beyond having an explicit or not someone else, which actually reach a share will depend solely and exclusively on what we share. Will depend on how my individuality dance with you, and how both generate a link that will be unique in each relationship.
will never be two identical links. What they can exist are similar feelings to appreciate the particularities of each of the links.
Because anyone can be "bride" or "friend", but being "your girlfriend" or "your friend" for me is the most important things in life.

21 February 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment