Wednesday, February 20, 2008

lemme break the ice.

my horoscope for today:
Taurus
-- Today is a 7 (wtf does that mean?) For the next several weeks, you'll be more involved in group endeavors. Your social calendar will be full. Warn the family; they'll have to do without you for awhile.

So I never really believe horoscopes but I usually check them when I get the newspaper. I hadn't checked mine in awhile so I looked and yes it is true. I think I am going to screw myself over because the next couple months are going to be very important.

  1. taking three ap tests in may (chem, us history, ap english comp&lang); have to STUDY a lot beforehand for those
  2. i am doing luau; 2 dances for luau (APRIL 26th!; four days before my bday)
  3. my friend just called me to see if i want to choreography a dance for asian club charity event; and i said yes because it was so fun doing it for multicultural (may)
  4. sats in may and june
  5. jr prom in march
and hopefully that is all. my schedule is pretty packed. luau practice is at least 3 times a week. i need to come up with choreography for fan dance. i am thinking of combining clazziquai song, big bang's "last farewell" and wonder girls "tell me" for a modernized fan dance. luckily i checked the calendar and we have some half days and we have a lot of time until asian club charity event so i am thinking of doing scattered practices up until end up april and beginning of may; then it will be practice every week. i wont study for first sat (not much) and then study my ass for july one. then i have start studying for ap tests like right after jr prom and CONCENTRATE!! it is going to be a hectic life from now till like...summer. i hope i can do it without screwing my grades over. i think i can. and it will be FUN. and i will not regret not doing it.

--christina


No comments:

Post a Comment