Thursday, February 28, 2008

oohhh trendy girl.



I love this song it is so catchy. Oh trendy girl....
I wonder if I am a trendy girl haha.

I just finished writing a SEVEN page paper on China's Influence in Darfur for AP English 11. I am tired but I think I did very well on that paper because I started at five and ended at like ten but took like hour and half break to watch America's Best Dance Crew. I am sad that Live in Color left but I think it was because they didn't really do anything different this week but their ending message was very emotional and I felt bad so I wanted to hurry up and get off stage so I could stop feeling bad for them losing. I finished my paper and NOW I have to stay up for at least a couple hours to study for my AP Chemistry mid-session tomorrow. I do not get a B+ on that test, I am probably going drop to a C. I failed my lab test. OMG and I have to finish my comp book because I didn't do anything. Then I have to do my stupid Spanish 3 homework. There are not enough hours in the day for a student. A lot of people procastinate of course and we can blame that but is it wrong to relax for a couple hours by not thinking about homework and school after just coming home from 7-8 hours of school. I ate some food after getting home and was taking a little nap but my mom yelled at me before she left to get up. Sigh. This whole week I haven't had any good sleep. I've been drained lately. I plan to sleep a lot SATURDAY!

I saw this soompi and I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED!!! KOREAN VERSION OF HANA YORI DANGO! Hahaha I hope I post this before PACHIA finds out. Pachia and I have been BIG BIG BIG FANS of Hana Yori Dango manga since we were in 8th grade. We beared through the ugly drawings of the first couple mangas and survived all 36 VOLUMES! I cannot tell you how much we love this manga and the Japanese drama. The Japanese drama pretty much made the manga came alive for me. I did not even attempt the Tawianese version after watching one episode. The girl who played Makino was like lifeless and cannot act to save her life. I am not sure how the Korean version will turn but I do know there is no doubt there is going to be a HOT F4 cast. There are plenty of Korean actors for a picking to make the perfect four flower boys. I hope they find the perfect Makino and
Domyoji and of course no cast is complete without a GREAT RUI! Actually I didn't really like Oguri Shun as Rui but I grew used to him. I don't think Ogrui Shun is suited for quiet, laid back roles. He is better as a comedic like in Stand UP! But Matsumoto Jun was cheesy but adorable in the end of HYD! But the mangaka writer is a big Hallyu (Korean wave) fan and she was really waiting to which company she wanted to pick to make the drama. She choose the company credited for making "Goong" and "Fantasy Couple". This could be the next GOONG hit if the right cast and script is put together.


(Volume 1 & Volume 36)

Korean Poster
(no one picked for cast yet)
Original Japanese Hana Yori Dango Cast
(I FREAKING LOVE THIS CAST)

The Cutest Couple in the World
(Makino + Domyoji)

RUMORED CAST
Makino Tskushi
(she wouldn't be too bad)

Tsukasa Domyoji
(way hotter than Matsumoto!
but how will he rock the afro that Domyoji HAS to have)

Rui
(omg..the PERFECT rui)

Though I wonder if the Korean drama can pull it off. Japanese mangas and Japanese drama have this cheesy silliness that is terribly cute and works only for Japanese people. When Koreans try to do that, they just look really dumb and cheesy.

---christina
-____- (tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment