Wednesday, February 27, 2008

let's think positive :)

sushi was a bit disappointing : not bad, but just disappointing. i guess it was the timing, in which we went to eat sushi. i’m not sure. it just wasn’t as exciting as i envisioned it, or as it usually is. oh well.

today we chose our classes for our schedule next year. i can’t believe we’re already seniors. but i feel so stupid. i’m ranked 91 out of our junior class of 509 students, but i still feel dumb compared to my friends who are ranked in the 20s and who have perfect gpas. ahhhh. well, atleast I have an average grade. “that is good enough! that is good enough!” i shouldn’t be so obsessed with grades, and i’m not! but suddenly when everyone else starts getting better grades then me, i start to complain. whhaaat a bum.

on another note, i think i’m going blind!!!! hopefully not literally, but my allergies have kicked in and suddenly my vision is starting to blur (again, like last year). i’ve noticed a constant cycle with my eye problems, even though the optometrist and my pediatrician say i’m okay, and i think something’s up. on the positive side, i can now go and get myself some nice emo glasses, which i’ve always had a keen fetish for, and wear them whenever allergy season comes around so hopefully my eyes don’t go sore on me and I can see the white board in class. :)











- PACHIA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment