Thursday, February 7, 2008

happy lunar new year.



HAPPY NEW YEAR.
So in America, I don't know many Koreans who celebrate Lunar New Year. In my area, a lot of Chinese and Vietnamese people celebrate it of course. It is pretty big for them. But the traditional Korean thing is to put on the hanbok and of course bow to the elders and get some money. And eat lots of rice cakes and noodles for LONGEVITY.

Year of the Rat
Rats are prone to be restive this year. You are likely to experience instability in your romantic relationship and will most probably end your current relationship and start afresh with a new paramour.

I have two rats in my family (dad and sister) and then of course my upcoming sibling to be in my mommy's tummy is going to be another rat.

GOAT for 2008 (my sign)
Goats have Xian Chi in the constellation this year. This star of temporary love signifies that love will be fleeting and will come and go instantly. Though Goats will face arguments and gossip this year, the harmful effects are so mild as to be almost negligible and can be safely ignored.

source




happy new year from
f.t. island & wondergirls



--christina yoo jung kim


No comments:

Post a Comment