Sunday, February 24, 2008

sunday mornings


the storm is not as bad as i thought it would be. fences around my barren neighborhood are still in place, and no trees, as far as eyes can see outside my windows, have fallen yet.

today i smell like summer and the first couple of months that i moved into my house. this morning i took a shower in my mom's bathroom, and used her Head&Shoulder shampoo that i used to use over the summer (because at that time my bathroom did not have a shower curtain so i used her shower with her shampoo). and now i am reminded of the beginning of my summer. the smell actually reminds me of a boy because during that time i had a crush on this boy in fresno, hahaha. so today i smell like that boy, even though he doesnt really smell like Head&Shoulders at all. i think its just funny though. every once in a while i'll come across a specific smell and be reminded of a certain time in my life. it happens quite often actually. and smells are usually things like shamoo, lotion, fabric softeners, laundry detergent, soaps, perfumes. and since we usually don't stick to the same laundry detergent, i get a new smell every once in a while. lol. maybe years from now, when i happen to use bounce as my fabric softener again, i'll be reminded of these days of my life.






marissa's birthday :)
tommy bowling!

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/aishchee/?action=view&current=marissabday027.flv


us!

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b33/aishchee/?action=view&current=marissabday028.flv


-- PACHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment